Sat Apr 27, 2019
Passive Income Conference Manila 2019
BGC Arts Center
Join the Biggest Passive Income Conference in the Philippines where we will feature different money making opportunities on how to grow your hard earned money. As your first step in creating your investment portfolio, we are offering you different investment opportunities, which can empower you in building a strong and feasible retirement plan. The conference will be graced by the presence of speakers and entrepreneurs who are experts in various investment vehicles. Learn about investing in profitable crowdfunding campaigns, sustainable agri-investment opportunities, long-term passive income opportunity in foreign exchange, building a regular source of passive income in the real estate business and let your money work for you!
7:00AM - 9:00AM Registration
9:00AM - 9:15AM Wealth Creation
- Building wealth is no easy task, especially if you do not know where to start. Learn the right mindset and the proper procedure on creating your wealth.
9:15AM - 10:00AM Pooled Funds Investing
- Pooled funds, or mutual funds, are one of the most recommendable investment platforms, and here, you can learn how to invest, and how to make your pooled fund investment grow for the long term or short term.
10:00AM - 10:45AM Investing in Hospital Stocks
- Having stocks mean that you own a part of the company that you have invested in. Learn the basics of investing in hospital stocks, and what are the benefits that you can get from it.
10:45AM - 11:30AM Retail Treasury Bonds
- Did you know that you can contribute to national development by investing in government securities? Here, you can learn how to invest in RTBs, or Retail Treasury Bonds.
11:30AM - 12:15PM Franchising Food Business
- Food businesses are some of the most well known income streams that Filipinos pursue, and in this talk, you will learn how to build your food business with the help of franchising.
12:15PM - 1:15PM B R E A K
1:15PM - 2:00PM Crowd funding in the Agri-industry
- Our country is rich in natural resources, and we rely mostly on agriculture to get our needs/consumables. Investing in an agribusiness has been a trend nowadays, therefore it is important for you to know how it is done, its perks, and its dangers.
2:00PM -2:45PM Crowd lending Initiatives Invested to Business Loan
- Crowdlending is one of the ways entrepreneurs can fund their business. Learning how to invest in this platform will not only provide you passive income, but also help entrepreneurs for their innovative & profit-generating project or campaign.
2:45PM - 3:30PM Co-ownership in E-jeep Business
- Learn how to be able to invest in a co-ownership program, where you and your fellow co-owners have a chance of earning passive income in a particular business.
3:30PM - 4:15PM Ways on how to earn in Real Estate
- As an investment that never depreciates, real estate is one of the most sought-after platforms that a Filipino invests in. Gain new knowledge on how real estate work, and how this can help you strengthen your investment portfolio.
4:15PM - 5:00PM Keynote Talk
5:00PM – 5:30PM Raffle Draw
5:30PM – 6:00PM Closing Remarks